To leave a comment, click on the header. You have to be "in" the post for the comments to appear. THANKS!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

SO CLOSE!!


Hello all you wonderful friends and fellow YA junkies!  I opened blogger today and noticed that I'm only 5 followers away from 200. I can't believe how much this place has grown in just the past few months. I want you all to know that I really value the comments that you leave and I hope, in return, I'm providing you with useful and/or fun information.

So to thank you all, here's what I'm going to do: if The Daily Harrell hits the 200 follower mark by THE IDES OF MARCH, I'll hold a contest.  One winner will get a $20 Book Depository gift card and a second place winner will get a $10 iTunes gift card.  All you have to do is help me spread the word about my blog in the next week, and I'll host a contest.  Deal?

Oh, and you can leave me a comment too, if you like.  They make me smile. <3 to you all!