To leave a comment, click on the header. You have to be "in" the post for the comments to appear. THANKS!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Another Happy Book Birthday

Happy 1st of March.  Today my youngest turns five.  (That's hard for me to believe, even as I write it.)  Happy Birthday, Sami!

And just like last week, a whole slew of debut YA/MG novels are being born today as well.  Of the seven making their official debuts, some you will have undoubtedly heard of and some will have never crossed your radar before.  But wow! What an electric group.  Please, click on the titles (in alphabetical order) to read the Goodreads descriptions.  And then start adding to your TBR pile!
The Bloomswell Diaries by Louis Buitendag
Clarity by Kim Harrington
Falling Under by Gwen Hayes
The Liar Society by Lisa and Laura Roecker
I am J by Cris Beam (about a transexual, bi-racial teen growing up in NYC)
I Lost My Mobile at the Mall by Wendy Harmer
Unlocked by Ryan G. Van Cleave