This picture makes me smile. I wish I could see the guy's expression after being tagged.
I was tagged by the awesome Kelly Hasway, who post 10 numerous and unique facts about herself -- you can read them here. I've now been tasked with doing the same thing, and I hope to be half as entertaining. :) So, here are 10 facts about moi that you may or may not have always wanted to know...
1. Sometimes I stay up too late, drawn to my computer screen light a mosquito to a bug zapper. I type really awesome and funny blog posts and then inadvertently delete the whole thing. (This happened last night with this point, btw.) Only then do I go to bed.
2. I was born and raised in Florida, but I don't eat any seafood. Ever. Not fish, not lobsters, not oysters, not crabs. Nada.
Except canned tuna fish in a tuna salad. Now that's yummy.
3. I love to sing in my car with the music cranked up.
4. I'm tone deaf. (Note that factoid #3 combined with #4 makes me an unpopular traveling companion. Fact #4 didn't help me with the 7 years of band my mom forced me to take either.)
5. Speaking of band, the only Letter I received in high school was for marching band. (How lame is that?)
6. But here's why: I don't like sweating or exercising. At all. I will find just about any excuse to get out of doing either of those activities. I also am risk-adverse and don't like getting injured. That means me and sports don't mix. (I have NEVER broken a bone though.)
7. I'm also pretty indecisive. Like, before settling on a career as a lawyer (not that I'm settled actually, since I'm writing now too...), I absolutely KNEW I wanted to be a pediatrician, a marine biologist, an actor/director, a family therapist, a Classics professor and earn a degree in hotel/restaurant management.
8. My biggest pet peeve in the ENTIRE WORLD is getting stuck driving behind someone who is going BELOW the speed limit. Really. This is unacceptable driving behavior. (My children whining at me is a close second.)
9. I bit my nails my entire life until my first daughter was born and then quit for no apparent reason. I didn't even try, it just happened. To this day, I have no idea why those two events are connected.
10. I cannot work in complete silence. I need music playing in the background. My current station of choice is Channel 10 (the Pulse) on Sirius XM. I stream it through the internet while I'm at work and listen/sing to it in the car. While writing, my favorite artist to listen to is Joshua Radin.
Now, to tag four other people. It was hard to narrow this list down, but I'd love to hear some random and quirky facts about these ladies:
If you aren't tagged (and for that, I apologize), feel free to leave me a random factoid of your own. I like knowing I'm not the only semi-neurotic person out there. :) Happy Friday!