To leave a comment, click on the header. You have to be "in" the post for the comments to appear. THANKS!

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Decatur TBR list

Hi Everyone -- I've been slow in posting about the Decatur Book Festival (which was awesome!) because life has just been too dang busy.  But I wanted to show you a glimpse of some of the amazing reads -- all autographed! -- that I came home with.  I've organized them very scientifically by light covers and dark covers (and yes, I realize Point of Retreat should have been with the light covers but it's staying with its sister book, Slammed).
On the Bright Side by S.R. Johannes
Origin by Jessica Khoury
Meant to Be by Tiffany King
Significance by Shelly Crane
Wildflower by Amy Mauer Jones
Point of Retreat and Slammed by Colleen Hoover
Anathema by K.A. Tucker
Don't Fear the Reaper by Michelle Muto
The Childe and Dark Days by C.A. Kunz

I could go on and on about how amazing and generous all of these authors are.  How I feel like I made a ton of new friends in Decatur.  How being out in the heat for two straight days was totally worth it to talk to other authors, book bloggers and passionate readers.  But really, I want to know your thoughts ... where should I start???

5 comments:

roro said...

enjoy all . the childe start w/ that one

Anonymous said...

Wow, I wouldn't know where to start either. Why don't you put the names in a randomizer. You can't really go wrong with the selection you have. Enjoy!

S.A. Larsenッ said...

So, so jealous!!

Anonymous said...

On the Bright Side! I LOVED that book (seriously, one of my favorites).

-K8
http://froze8.blogspot.com/

Katja Weinert said...

What a great stack of books! No idea where I'd begin in your place, they all sound fab.

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts! Thanks for dropping by.