To leave a comment, click on the header. You have to be "in" the post for the comments to appear. THANKS!
Saturday, December 31, 2011
My new year's goals. I don't want to call them resolutions -- that makes my goals too predictably broken. I mean, when have I ever stuck my exercise plan or done anything else I "resolved" to do? Probably never. But I'm a goal-oriented person by nature, so I figure if I set some goals for myself, I'll have something to go after.
And if I write them down and share them, now I'm accountable for meeting those goals. So here goes:
1. Do a complete and thorough edit of my co-written manuscript.
2. Work with Nikki to find a home for said manuscript.
3. Write that companion novel to Destined I've been talking about.
4. Exercise at least once a week.
5. Try to be a better teacher to my daughters (i.e., get some patience).
6. Read, read, read.
Now, I know the last one I'm going to do anyway, but now I've built in a fail-safe. At the end of 2012 I can guarantee that at least 1 of my goals will have been reached. LOL!
What are your goals this new year?