To leave a comment, click on the header. You have to be "in" the post for the comments to appear. THANKS!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Goals


My new year's goals.  I don't want to call them resolutions -- that makes my goals too predictably broken.  I mean, when have I ever stuck my exercise plan or done anything else I "resolved" to do?  Probably never.  But I'm a goal-oriented person by nature, so I figure if I set some goals for myself, I'll have something to go after.

And if I write them down and share them, now I'm accountable for meeting those goals.  So here goes:
1.  Do a complete and thorough edit of my co-written manuscript.
2.  Work with Nikki to find a home for said manuscript.
3.  Write that companion novel to Destined I've been talking about.
4.  Exercise at least once a week.
5.  Try to be a better teacher to my daughters (i.e., get some patience).
6.  Read, read, read.

Now, I know the last one I'm going to do anyway, but now I've built in a fail-safe.  At the end of 2012 I can guarantee that at least 1 of my goals will have been reached.  LOL!


What are your goals this new year?

1 comments:

Beth said...

Good luck

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts! Thanks for dropping by.